www.barondavenportscharity.org is a site operated by Baron Davenport’s Charity. We are registered in England Wales with registered charity number 217307 and have our registered address at 5/7 Temple Row West, Birmingham, B2 5NY.
Use of our website
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
Changes to our website
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
Suspending or withdrawing our website
We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
The use of our website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of our website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice and should not be relied on.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- By using our website, you warrant that all information supplied to us by you through or in relation to our website is true and accurate. We do not accept any liability for the failure by you to gain the consent of any third party about whom you provide information.
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our website and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. You must not copy any part of our website, except to print no more than 3 copies of the content of the website for the purpose of considering or submitting an application in accordance with these terms.
- All trademarks reproduced in our website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on our website.
- You must not use our website in any way that may cause damage to or impair the performance of our website, or in connection with any activity that is unlawful, illegal or fraudulent. Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, our website may also include links to other websites provided by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of our website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Limitation of liability
You agree that we, our trustees, employees, agents or other representatives, or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to use of our website, including in particular:
- interruption of business; or
- incorrect or incomplete details provided to us; or
- non-delivery of forms or other communications or
- events beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other interconnect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, severe weather, earthquakes or natural disasters, strikes or other labour problems, wars, or governmental restrictions.
Notwithstanding any provision of these terms, we do not exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of any of our officers, employees or agents; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which it is not lawful to exclude.
If the whole or any part of any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason then the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Third party rights
These terms are not intended to create and shall not create any rights, entitlements, claims or benefits enforceable by any third party by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Our details are as follows:
Baron Davenport’s Charity
5/7 Temple Row West
0121 236 8004